The process of constructing a strategy map aligns a senior leadership team and permits it to do several things:
- Set vividly clear targets in two areas: financial results and the customer results that will lead to them.
- Trace the causal connections between various elements of the strategy and the results, showing what activity leads to what results.
- Tell a compelling story about the company’s aspirations and how they will be achieved.
- Identify the critical organizational capabilities that will undergird and support the key value-adding business processes—and what those business processes are.
- Provide a starting point for every work unit to identify the actions it must take to support the overall enterprise strategy.
Another example of strategy map can be seen here;
Link to this text origin; https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6410451816479358976<< Back to list all models